» Disable cross domain restriction on iFrames for testing
Disable cross domain restriction on iFrames for testing
|September 15, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
My project will eventually embedded into sites so there will be no cross domain restriction. I want to trigger a click even on an iFrame via the main element. Is there any plugins for Firefox or Chrome that will disable this restriction for testing purposes until I get access to the main site.
The CORS plugin doesn’t work as this isn’t an AJAX issue but a cross domain iframe issue.
More Related Questions
- When do browsers show loading indicator? There is some algorithm of showing "loading" indicator in browsers.
There are even some techniques to trigger this indicator, such as:
Display *browser* loading indicator (like when a […]
- Client side scraping when CORS doesnt work? I have a scenario where CORS is not an option for grabbing data to pass back to the server. I have attempted a few creative workarounds for this, but have kind of hit a wall. For […]
- Is there a library that abstracts Web Audio API and Mozilla Audio Data API for reading raw audio (MP3,ogg) I want to do some audio visualizations, that read raw ogg or mp3 data and use it with dsp.js. Is there a library that embraces and abstracts googles and Mozillas Audio API and ideally […]
- Is it possible to perform an asynchronous cross-domain file-upload? It is possible! Read below.
First of all, let me use this diagram to explain how asynchronous file uploads can be achieved:
Sorry. I've shut down one of my domains, and the image is […]
- Yet Another cross-domain iframe resize Q&A How do i resize an iframe from another domain
Scroll down for some solutions.. or read on how NOT to do this :D
After many hours of code hacking- the conclusion is that anything […]
- canvas app – reload canvas app after login – origin restriction Not exactly a fbook specific question but:
I have simple code which logs user via FB JS SDK, in the CB i'm trying to reload the top frame in order to preserve request […]
- jQuery: sending credentials with cross-domain posts? According to Requests with credentials, Firefox will only send credentials along with cross-domain posts if
invocation.withCredentials = "true";
is set… But it doesn't seem like […]
- browsers console dosent refresh my problem is that im sending parameters with AJAX as JSONP, im getting back an array.
in this array i have parameter called - friendRelation, when im viewing the returned array in the […]