» Creating email templates with Django
Creating email templates with Django
|May 11, 2010
Posted by forumadmin
I want to send HTML-emails, using Django templates like this:
your account activated.
<img src="mysite.com/logo.gif" />
I can’t find anything about
send_mail, and django-mailer only sends HTML templates, without dynamic data.
How do I use Django’s template engine to generate e-mails?
More Related Questions
- Is it possible to configure 2 email hosts using EmailMessage? I want to send an email from different email host depending on the status. Heres the pseudo-code
Currently using django send_mail and EmailMessage for the core.mail module
if status == […]
- How to set email header X-Type with Django EmailMessage I need to set X-Type header for email, which sends with Django 1.4. I use default EmailMessage class from Django.
Would work something like this?
email = EmailMessage(title, body, sender, […]
- send attachmant with chinese name to kindle fail in django I'm developing a django site to send ebooks to kindle by email. when the ebook name is in English, everything is ok,my kindle can recieve the ebook. However, if the ebook name is Chinese, […]
- Can I change the USERNAME_FIELD in Django 1.5 without creating a custom user? I am trying to use the email field in the default Django user model as the username. I am using Django 1.5 and I saw that the default user has a USERNAME_FIELD property.
In my project, I […]
- For developing a website with Django, how can I use localhost as a functioning SMTP server? I'm developing a website with Django, and I'm currently working on the whole authentication setup, specifically the part where the user can use a password reset form that sends a one-time […]
- Given a URL, how to encode a files contents as base64 with Python / Django? I am building a Django-based website, and am having trouble figuring out a decent way to email some larger PDFs and such to my users.
The files in question never touch our servers; […]
- How to theme an email template with vanilla forum? I wonder if anyone has ever themed an email template from vanilla's forums ?
I know how to theme the webpages but I can't find the documentation concerning email ... Asked By - […]
- How can I get access to a Django Model field verbose name dynamically? I'd like to have access to one my model field verbose_name.
I can get it by the field indice like this
but I need to get it dynamically. Ideally […]
- Regex empty string or email I found a lot of Regex email validation in SO but I did not find any that will accept an empty string. Is this possible through Regex only? Accepting either empty string or email only? I […]
- Did capitals ever matter in email addresses? My dad says capitals used to matter (years ago) for email addresses but don't anymore. I'm fairly sure they never did because something like that involving DNS/MX changes would not change. […]