» Create assembly in SQL Server
Create assembly in SQL Server
|September 11, 2012
Posted by forumadmin
I keep getting the following error:
Msg 10314, Level 16, State 11, Line 1
An error occurred in the Microsoft .NET Framework while trying to load assembly id 66079. The server may be running out of resources, or the assembly may not be trusted with PERMISSION_SET = EXTERNAL_ACCESS or UNSAFE. Run the query again, or check documentation to see how to solve the assembly trust issues. For more information about this error:
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'ncestablegenerator, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)
at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
This is the creation of my assembly:
CREATE ASSEMBLY [NCESTableGenerator]
WITH PERMISSION_SET = UNSAFE
Any ideas? There is plenty of space on the server.
More Related Questions
- SQL Assembly Errors with Unsafe I have the following error message:
Msg 10314, Level 16, State 11, Line 1
An error occurred in the Microsoft .NET Framework while trying to load assembly id 66007. The server may be […]
- How to SELECT * INTO [temp table] FROM [stored procedure] How do I do a SELECT * INTO [temp table] FROM [stored procedure]? Not FROM [Table] and without defining [temp table]?
Select all data from BusinessLine into tmpBusLine works fine.
- SQL Server Connection Unavailable in Visual Studio 2010 Express I'm hoping this is a easy/quick fix, but it is taking it's toll on me.
When I try to create a new Data Source in Visual Studio 2010 (Visual Basic) I do not have the option to select […]
- SQL Server – pull X random records per state I have a table with records for each zip code in the united states. For the purposes of displaying on a map, I need to select X random records per state. How would I go about doing […]
- Error : Invalid length parameter passed to the LEFT or SUBSTRING function My Function is as Following ::
Create Function dbo.fnFcid(@url varchar)
Return ( select ID from TTI_fat.dbo.FormContext
where caseId = (SELECT […]
- How can I do an UPDATE statement with JOIN in SQL? I need to update this table in MS SQL Server 2005 with data from its 'parent' table, see below:
- How do I create unique constraint that also allows nulls in sql server Adding a column to table, and I want a unique constraint, so the column will insert GUID's, but to allow for existing data before column was added, I need to allow for NULL's in the […]
- Moving/Rolling Average in SQL I am using SQL Server 2005.
Consider the following table with three columns: issueid, date and rate: sqlfiddle.com/#!2/611682
The result I am looking for is:
For issueid 1, the […]
- How to remove diagramming support objects from SQL Server? I need to remove diagramming support tables, stored procs, views, etc from SQL Servrer using TSQL script.
Is there such a script available?
SQL 2005 and 2008. Asked By - […]
- select top 10 records for each category I want to return top 10 records from each section in the one query. Can anyone help how to do it. Section is one of the column in the table.
Database is sql server 2005. Top 10 by date […]