» Connect to SqlServer from CodeIgniter
Connect to SqlServer from CodeIgniter
|August 18, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I integrated CodeIgniter with Doctrine 2 and when I type parameters to connect to MySql database in database.php file it is working ok, but I cant connect to SqlServer. I downloaded SqlServer driver for php 5.5 and added it to extensions, I typed right parameters in databae.php but it still wont work. It looks like it is looking for MySql database by default.
It says “MySql server has gone away”.
Anyone knows why it is still trying to connect to MySql althoguh I changed port, driver, username and password in database.php?
More Related Questions
- Doctrine 2 + Codeigniter Roll out Plugins we are Developing a Base Application and our wish is, to serve Plugins to our Users to extend the Application.
We are working with Doctrine2, to give a strong DBAL to our Application.
- Using hstore, json or joined tables in Doctrine 2? I am working on system for online stores. It should be common database for one or more websites. I am using PHP + Doctrine 2 (previously work with MySQL but have no problem with migration […]
- Increasing mysql connections We got a big problem with our mysql server setup. We use Zend Framework 2 with Doctrine 2 and PDO Mysql connection.
Our problem is, that the connections shown with mysql > show status are […]
- PHP – Doctrine setting null to variables This is my first time working with OO PHP, MVC and Doctrine, so I'm probably doing something really wrong!!
I'm trying to save an object into the database using Doctrine, the problem is […]
- Doctrine Order by id=1 I want get list users and current user must be first every-time.
In MySql i can make as:
SELECT * FROM `user` ORDER BY id = 2 DESC
In Doctrine i try make alike:
$query = […]
- Doctrine returns result only with empty cache Hi I'm doing a very simple query with Doctrine but it returns results only when I delete the cache : app/cache/
The problem is not Mysql because I get results with the query that Doctrine […]
- Doctrine and DateTime showing wrong difference I can't wrap my head around an issue with DateTime(). I want the difference between some saved time in the database and now. It works on my local machine but not on the live server.
- How to select by time using doctrine 2? I have a table in my database that stores my events data, and i am using Doctrine 2 as my ORM. I need to select from the table all the events that occur between 09:00AM and 13:00PM, […]
- DataBase Data interity with four tables I have four tables (products, brands, colors and colorproducts)
- a product has one brand
- a color has one brand
- a colorproduct has one product and one color
The problem I see is that […]
- PHP and MongoDB Connections not released Just getting started with MongoDB in a PHP Symphony application using Doctrine ODM.
We are using Apache2 as a web server in pre_fork mode and running into an issue with Mongo connections […]