» Configure SSL between tomcat and apache http server
Configure SSL between tomcat and apache http server
|September 15, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
We have a security requirement to configure SSL between tomcat and apache http server. I am using mod_jk for connection between httpd and tomcat servers.
I couldn’t find the correct document which explains my situation. If anyone knows, pl. help me.
More Related Questions
- GeoServer under https i am using apache web server on localhost:80 and Geoserver served from tomcat on localhost:8080
I recently installed SSL certificate on apache and it works fine except for that i get the […]
- Enable SSL for Nodejs and Tomcat which are running on 1 physical server I have an Apache server running on one physical server. And I have an app running on nodejs server at port 8080. And the port 80 is forwarded to port 8080 by Apache. So http://myurl.com is […]
- Can one tomcat server support both RSA and DSA certificates? To provide both RSA and DSA certificates, I have used two connectors with different IP addresses. But Is it possible that under one IP address multiple ssl certifices?
I have also tried […]
- How to configure ssl for multiple tomcats that have few applications I have next:
one has only one application (port 8180 and redirect to 8443).
and anoother has two applications (port 8080).
I need to configure both tomcats […]
- CSR Generation: Tomcat or Apache? While not entirely programming related. I recently purchased a SSL certificate, and during the configuration I need to generate as CSR.
I am running Tomcat behind Apache via mod_jk. I […]
- Jenkins does not redirect to HTTPS The problem
I am using Jenkins over HTTPS/SSL (the details of setup below). I can navigate to https://jenkins.mydomain.com:8088 without any problems. All links are correct with https:// […]
- infinite redirect loop with SSL I have a wordpress site on apache behind nginx proxy.
I've configured SSL and now I can't preview draft posts, they end up in an infinite redirect loop to the same url.
In our wp-config […]
- setting-up ssl certificate on Tomcat: Invalid chain I'm trying to set-up a Thawte 123SSL certificate on my server but i've lost the original keystore used to generate the CSR. However I have the .p12 file with the private key and the .crt, […]
- (Solved) Unable to get some pages to work with ssl (zpanel) CA certificate installs and works fine, no security issues. I am able to use it for the WordPress admin area and the homepage (root) can be accessed securely no problem. Anytime the server […]
- Apache 2 URL configuration? I have recently aquired a SSL certificate and I am now wondering what the current standard of URL mapping is. Should I redirect every request to https://domain.com or use […]