» Conditional Response Assertion in JMeter
Conditional Response Assertion in JMeter
|September 15, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have a requirement wherein a server can send 200 OK or 409 conflict for a given GET/PUT/DELETE request to a resource. Based on the situation and context at that point of time, server can either send 200 OK or 409 and for me both are valid. How can I define Response assertion for this case. Also, if 200 OK is sent with content (for GET), how do I add in response assertion to validate the md5sum of the received content and compare it against the expected one?
Can all these requirements can be put in single assertion?
More Related Questions
- Creating huge number of samplers under thread group in Jmeter I have a requirement where I need to send HTTP requests to large number of small files (probably many 100 thousands) and I am trying to find an efficient way to create a large nuumber of […]
- how to dynamically loop through values in Jmeter response I have a SOAP request which gives me multiple PID's in the response, I am able to successfully extract these PID's from the response and use them in the next request but in the next […]
- How to get JMeter to request gzipped content? My website serves gzipped content. I verified with Firebug and YSlow. However, JMeter does not request the gzipped content. Therefore, it gets all uncompressed content. As a result, my […]
- Getting oauth token using Jmeter xpath extractor What should be the Xpath query if I want to extract the value for access token, ie 93ee29b4-74dc-4uu7-8e10-6eac6845511b from below http response. I tried using the Xpath extractor with […]
- SSL Error while sending /https request to parse.com i m trying to perform load testing on "https://tickleb.parseapp.com" using jmeter.
but every time m getting the errors
Response code: Non HTTP response code: […]
- I want to test the flex application using Jmeter AMF protoco I want to test the flex application using Jmeter AMF protoco.
I have installed Jmeter 2.5.1, AMF Sampler 1.0.3 and BlazeDS 220.127.116.1178 but still
i could not see the component AMF Proxy […]
- JMETER-certificate is not trusted message while login the facebook account When I was working on facebook.com to recorded the login process using jmeter, then I came across the following error message. what should we do in such condition in order to surpass this […]
- jmeter test using Jenkins goal: jmeter test run on Jenkins.
I created a script in Jmeter. I downloaded jmeter-maven-plugin. In jmeter-maven-plugin/scr/test I created a directory "jmeter" where I put my script. I […]
- How to configure JMeter to log into Sharepoint? I have an instance of SharePoint 2010 foundation running that uses ADFS to handle login.
On a login request the user is directed to ADFS which does its thing and redirects the user back to […]
- jmeter report created using ant xslt does not show max min value Environment Details:
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.2,
Java 6 SE build1.6.0_34b04,
When i open the jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl in IE I get the […]