» Change admin password in Joomla
Change admin password in Joomla
|September 12, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am new to Joomla ! (2.5…)
I would like to change the administrator password.
Naturally I chose the ‘modify account’ option of the admin, got the form, changed the password and confirmation and recorded : suddenly a lot of PHP warnings appeared (null given and other insults)..
well it did not work .
So ? How do you change admin password in fact ?
More Related Questions
- Joomla 404 error administrator in localhost A Joomla website works right online when i try to work it on localhost the administrator get a 404 error when submitting the admin log in data, what can i do ?
public $live_site = […]
- Joomla 3.3 unable to login as administrator I've actually answered this question, but thought I'd put it up here to save anyone else the wasted hours since upgrading to 3.3.
I was able to login at the front-end, so knew the […]
- How to make my Joomla admin login page working Somehow, my Joomla admin login page is stopped working, so the page loads but when I enter the username and password, it only refreshes and nothing happens. I cannot access the backend.
- Can not login into cloned Joomla! 3.2 site I have a local installation of Joomla! 3.2.0 (for editing and testing) and clone that to a commercial server (for publishing) as described in […]
- Mail content shows as html code in Joomla 3 I have written a script for sending a mail, it gets delivered to the correct email address but in them form of HTML code, I don't know why it's not working as same code is working fine in […]
- How can I create a new Joomla user account from within a script? We're creating an XML API for Joomla that allows partner sites to create new accounts for their users on our website.
We've created a standalone PHP script that processes and validates […]
- Joomla unable to update in localhost I'm working with Joomla 3 on localhost
but when i change something in administrator nothing changes in site.
tried changing menu,edititing article even disabling modules .nothing […]
- How to find where js includes in Joomla 3.0 when admin is logged-in at front In my website (built using Joomla 3.0), When administrator user logged in, below java-scripts are being loaded additionally in head section.
<script src="/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js" […]
- joomla password encryption I need to access the joomla user table jos_users for login checking from external php script [codeignitor].
joomla storing password like […]
- How do you write a not in select statement in Joomla 2.5 SQL? Please explain how to write the commented out line in Joomla in the query below.
I can't figure it out using the documentation; that has only the simplest of queries.