» Cant take screenshot of fullscreen Qt Quick Application
Cant take screenshot of fullscreen Qt Quick Application
|January 23, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I just want to take a screenshot (using the Print key) of my fullscreen QtQuick 2 application. But all I get is a black or sometimes white screenshot. When the application is not started in fullscreen it works.
More Related Questions
- How to install QtQuick 1.1 on QT 5.1.1 I developed a project on Windows using Qt 5.1.1 and used the QtQuick 2.0 import in the QML files. Lately I discovered that my application requires OpenGL 2.0 or greater, hence it can't run […]
- How to print(with the printer) a QML object? I have designed a sales receipt with Qt Quick and I want to print it with the printer.
How can I do this?
Here is my main.cpp
- Module "PlayRawPlugIn" is not installed I'm trying to integrate a QML Plugin in a qt project but I get: module "PlayRawPlugIn" is not installed import PlayRawPlugIn 1.0
The structure of my application […]
- What is the fundamental GUI library for Ubuntu starting with 12.04? I have started exploring deeply into doing development for the Ubuntu phone. In the past, and having used stock Ubuntu, I always found that GTK was the standard GUI library. But now, […]
- Qt QML Start external application VLC Lost focus Hi I run VLC as a process and everything ok only my application loses focus and I can not kill it by pressing the button, because first I have to click back to the application window. […]
- Extending TabViewStyle styleData I am currently trying to find a nicer way to do this, add an icon to a tab. Right now I am piggy backing off the styleData.title to include the icon source, but it would be nice to be able […]
- How to add library to app dependency list in QtCreator I'm trying to create QtQuick extention, and can't understand, how I can add it to my app project, that it was compiling, picks, and for android, packing in one apk?
- How to run an application which import QtQuick2.0 and QtQuick.Controls 1.1 I create qtquick application for the first time. I use QtCreator 3.0, Qt5.2.0, and MSVC2012.
When I wrote the following code, I got error message. I understand what it says. But I want to […]
- Qt5 – Display dynamic Data Model in QML TableView I'm developing a trace window for a GUI. I'm using a TableView element on the QML side to display data that will be constantly updating. How can I populate this element with data? The […]
- QML: aliases to children properties I created dialog and trying to add some aliases to change it title and text:
import QtQuick 2.0
import Ubuntu.Components 0.1
import Ubuntu.Components.Popups 0.1