» Cant run another application, when I start debugger
Cant run another application, when I start debugger
|September 14, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m programming in Ubuntu 14.04 with Qt 5.3. I want to run an external application
system("flowgeneratormanager &"); from my host app.The external app is in
When I run my host application, Ctrl+F5, everything is fine.
But when I start my host application in debug mode, F5, the external application doesn’t start, and debugger can’t continue after calling
system("flowgeneratormanager &") OR QProcess::startDetached;
I created a test app, and just started another application in it. after I started debugging, QtCreator showed a dialog that says:
The gdb process has not responded to a command within 40 seconds ….
sorry about my bad grammar.its not my mother language.
More Related Questions
- Linux, can I redirect the debug output of a external library (.so) I'm developing an app in qt c++, on linux (and then others platforms).
I'm using a library of third part in my project. During the program execution the library writes debug messages on my […]
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk (eb) installation in Ubuntu 14.04: command not found Im trying to install AWS eb command line interface in Ubuntu 14.04. I just donwloaded the .zip file. Extracted in a folder. if I go to folder where eb is […]
- Qt application fails to load custom plugin debug library My question:
Why does my test application, when running in Release, not load the Debug (-d) version of my plugin DLL and instead only load the Release version?
- multiple definition of soap_code_bits in stdsoap.cpp Under Linux I use Qt to build a gsoap project.
when I build theproject, errors:
multiple definition of 'soap_code_bits' in stdsoap.cpp
More than 200 over the same errors.
- Qt Cannot find libs I want to start learning QT. I am using Ubuntu, so I installed QT from the software center and I created an HTML5 project and I tried to make it run but I got a lot of errors so I did the […]
- C++ gdb GUI Briefly: Does anyone know of a GUI for gdb that brings it on par or close to the feature set you get in the more recent version of Visual C++?
In detail: As someone who has spent a lot […]
- Building Qt5 on Debian fails with error: The test for linking against libxcb and support libraries failed I'm trying to build Qt5 on Debian Wheezy, by following this tutorial -
I run the configure script:
./configure -developer-build -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests
But it fails […]
- Debugging an unknown Linux box I have a Linux box that I have root access to, using SSH.
I want to use GDB to debug the system.
It's a stripped-down Debian package; therefore, I don't have any compile tools in […]
- how to change debuginfo-install repository [root@new-host ~]# gdb -q hello1
Reading symbols from /root/hello1...done.
Starting program: /root/hello1
Program exited with code 0244.
Missing separate debuginfos, use: […]
- Fullscreen widget i have a question. How can i make my widget fullscreen?
I've tried something like this:
// Make our window without panels