» Cant launch QtCreator debugger since XCode update to version 6
Cant launch QtCreator debugger since XCode update to version 6
|September 29, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Xcode updated itself to version 6 and now I can’t launch QtCreator in debug mode. Does anyone know how to solve this?
More Related Questions
- Creator still uses old compiler even though Ive updated my kit I had a kit set up in Qt Creator 3.0.1 that pointed to my cross toolchain. This worked until I ran into a bug in the compiler and now have to upgrade to a newer version.
I've obtained a […]
- unable to run make during installation of kernel 3.3.6 desktop:~/Desktop/linux-3.3.6$ make xconfig
make: Warning: File `scripts/kconfig/.zconf.tab.o.cmd' has modification time 1.7e+04 s in the future
* Unable to find the QT4 […]
- QtCreator – back slashes in path prevents QT application from deploying to andoid I try to create qtquick extention and app which uses it. The project root folder is: f:/work/app-project.
There is all.pro file in that folder:
TEMPLATE = subdirs
SUBDIRS += \
- QTableview properties I need help with customizing a QTableView , I have defined a QTableView as this example show ,
which i found on the internet :
model = new QStandardItemModel(2,3,this); //2 Rows and 3 […]
- How to add library to app dependency list in QtCreator I'm trying to create QtQuick extention, and can't understand, how I can add it to my app project, that it was compiling, picks, and for android, packing in one apk?
- Qt5.1.0 Static linking, "This application cannot be statically linked to the fftreal library" These are the exact steps that I took:
Installed Qt 5.1.0 from this link and placed it in C:\Qt\Qt5.1.0\: […]
- Qt Creator needs a compiler set up to build. Configure a compiler in kit options I just installed Qt 5.2 package on ubuntu. I simply created a Qt widget application, and when I tried to build it, I got the following message:
Qt Creator needs a compiler set up to […]
- Linux, can I redirect the debug output of a external library (.so) I'm developing an app in qt c++, on linux (and then others platforms).
I'm using a library of third part in my project. During the program execution the library writes debug messages on my […]
- Cant run another application, when I start debugger I'm programming in Ubuntu 14.04 with Qt 5.3. I want to run an external application system("flowgeneratormanager &"); from my host app.The external app is in /usr/bin/ directory.
- Testing with console output for multiple devices (iPhone/iPad) at the same time with Xcode Is it possible to debug / run Xcode iPhone/iPad application project with multiple testing devices at the same time and see console outputs for all of them?
I am developing bluetooth […]