» Cannot update because of Missing packages (12.04 LTS)
Cannot update because of Missing packages (12.04 LTS)
|June 13, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m not being able to update my Ubuntu 12.04 because of missing packages, how can I solve it?
Here’s a link of the error I’m getting every time I want to update:
Thanks in advance
More Related Questions
- Dont get any security updates and recommended updates& cannot fix broken packages I am using Ubuntu 12.04.In my update manager it shows all the other updates,but it doesn't show any important security updates(precise-security) and recommended […]
- Trouble with " waiting for headers " It seems duplicate but really it's not, I'm really tired of testing all solutions and reaching no success. even I'm thinking about going back to windows because I had several problems with […]
- system dont get updates I am using Ubuntu 12.04 and I don't get any updates.
For more than two weeks, whenever I try to check for updates manually it doesn't show any updates in the update manager. Then I tried […]
- How to install again Update Manager after uninstalling it Ok, the thing is this
I tried asking many times on few ubuntu forums how to deal with my non-responsive Update Manager, but all I was getting was the same stuff (run it from the terminal, […]
- Error occurring while updating the repo I'm using ubuntu 12.04 LTS and getting this error while updating the repo. How to resolve this GPG error?
W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The
repository is […]
- Ubuntu 13.10 – how can i install package? How to fix this problem? Everytime i am trying to install/update packages it fails
root@nson:~# sudo apt-get install dconf-editor
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree […]
- Ubuntu 14.04 Software Updater crashes I have a fresh install of ubuntu 14.04 and I tried to update it because I could not mount my SD-card while my external HDD worked But when I tried to open my software updater it crashed […]
- Err http://ppa.launchpad.net raring/main amd64 Packages sudo apt-get update:
Translation-en Fetched 973 kB in 33s (28,8 kB/s) W: Failed to fetch
- How to take control over update action? I have message (motd - message of the day) that there's some updates for my server.
Now, if I don't want simply to do what they told me (apt-get update, apt-get upgrade) and to have some […]
- Discrepancy between `apt-get upgrade` and update manager I use Ubuntu 12.04.2 and I've just finished running apt-get update. According to apt-get upgrade, there are 5 packages to be upgraded, in a total of 1533 kB; while the update manager […]