» cannot scroll up and down on boot select menu with new keyboard
cannot scroll up and down on boot select menu with new keyboard
|September 29, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I just bought a razer deathstalker, which works great on my windows boot. However, I went to restart my system, and when I got to the boot menu, it was unable to move up and down to select a boot.
This keyboard is very sluggish on my ubuntu system
is there a way to fix this?
More Related Questions
- Mac wireless keyboard doesnt work in GRUB 2 I have just installed Ubuntu 14.04 and now I cant boot into Mac OSX anymore. I am using the standard wireless keyboard that all Apple computers come with and it doesnt work at all in the […]
- Cant access keyboard in boot menu after update to Ubuntu 14.0.1, laptop keyboard, trackpad, network not working I've just updated my system from the command line. There after the system went into black screen. I got a login screen after several reboots but am only able to use the keyboard to login […]
- How do I get my keyboard to work in Grub on this old IBM ThinkCentre PC? Recently, I installed Ubuntu 12.10 on an old IBM ThinkCentre alongside Windows XP Professional. I have had problems with Ubuntu, so I would like to boot into Windows to delete the Ubuntu […]
- Grub loads after rEFInd I have a dual-boot UEFI laptop, with Ubuntu and Windows. I installed rEFInd to boot to these systems, and it worked fine, but my linux system was triplicated. I supposed it was because of […]
- how to boot ubuntu 13.04 i was running windows 7. i installed Ubuntu 13.04. when i restarted my pc after completing ubuntu installation, blank screen came. i forcefully shut down the system by holding the power […]
- How can I add a new operating system boot entry to the GRUB2 menu? I'm pretty new to Linux, but over the past few days I've taken it upon myself to give it a shot. I'm trying a few different distributions just to kind of get a feel for different versions, […]
- passphrase failed for encrypted disk after GRUB menu I have a dual boot system with Windows 7 and Kubuntu 13.10 on two separate physical disks (SSD).
I have two partitions for Ubuntu: an unencrypted "/boot" and an encrypted "/".
- Ubuntu 12.04 fails to boot from hard drive I have Ubuntu 12.04 in a dual-boot system with Windows XP in another partition. I used the live CD to perform the install and create the partitions. It has been running for about 2 weeks […]
- How to get to the GRUB menu at boot-time, on a single-boot system (not dual-boot)? This issue came up recently for me (and I've been prompted to lodge it as a specific question about it):
My system is not dual-boot, I run a standard Ubuntu desktop system "on the metal" […]
- Why this occurs error: Diskfilter writes are not supported This message occurs when leaving the Grub menu and before the Ubuntu splash screen.
How do I fix the problem to clear the message?
And what doe is it mean?
error: Diskfilter writes are […]