» C# Populate GridView from database with update and delete function
C# Populate GridView from database with update and delete function
|May 21, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have been hunting for a way to populate a GridView from a sql local db with edit and delete functionality without creating duplicates.
So far I have got as far as creating a SQL query, storing the results as a datatable and pumping that in to the GridView. I cannot seem to figure out how to go about managing edit and delete functionality and hoping someone here can help.
More Related Questions
- updating gridview rows in asp.net before save it in DB i have made web page for bookstore, in this page i have grid-view reading the book info and QTY from SQL DB then the employee can select the requested rows.
selected Rows will be copied […]
- how to add data in grid view using textbox control with primary,foreign key concept wii use in asp.net
i create 1st table(UserMan) field is UId,FName,LName
i create 2nd table(UserDetail) UDid(p.k),UId(f.k),HRA,DA,TA,PA.
display gridview field FName,HRA,DA,TA,PA
HRA,DA,TA,PA is textbox […]
- Create gridview with SQL query when button is clicked? I am extremely new to ASP.NET and trying to build a basic page in C# for use at work. It basically consists of an execute button that should trigger a query from an external SQL server […]
- SQL Server/.NET, calculated columns and gridview sorting I am using a gridview in .Net to display some data from this table. I have a few calculated columns.
This is my table that I pull data from.
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ContractPlan](
- Populate Devexpress GridView using a DataAdapter and SqlCommand in code I have a little problem with populating my DevExpress Gridview, I want to have a two level gridview and using SqlCommand. At first I created a Dataset and added two tables and also defined […]
- SQL- retrieving rows from Gridview So I have a GridView with a checkbox and list record based on mySQL statement, however I'm quite in the dead end at trying to get the rows that was checked and UPDATE the record at button […]
- Obtaining the id of the row being edited from a GridView My end goal is for my program to work like this:
Press Edit button on GridView
RowEditing event triggers, creating a new window
New window with a DetailsView displays the full […]
- how to summarize sql result, week and month wise in single query I want to summarize sql query result week wise and month wise at the same time in a grid view. Is this even possible or I am just dreaming?
Show last one month data and […]
- Modify data from database to gridview I have a database in which there is a column named "codes". When this column of codes is displayed in gridview I would like to modify the contents of the column. For example:
In Database […]
- ASP.NET Bulk Edit GridView Save button I use this Bulk Edit GridView Control http://aspnetrealworldcontr.codeplex.com/
I use Linq and have a Stored Procedure to update the database.
I don't Understand how to use the Save […]