» Browser stage or body display convert into chrome
Browser stage or body display convert into chrome
|September 15, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Is there any to way convert browser stage or display of any browser to chrome stage.
Lets say i am using IE8 and if I open any website on IE8 the browser should render the website in chrome mode so that old browser can also support HTML5 and CSS3 fully. I know there html5shiv is available to support old browser. but want to discover something else
More Related Questions
- Canvas half circle bug workaround in Chrome It looks like someone did mention this bug to the Chromium forums but there was no resolution so I'm wondering if anyone simply knows a workaround.
The issue is trying to render a half […]
- Chrome position:fixed and transformZ bug Take a look at this demo in FF and Chrome, then remove:
Fom css, and look again in Chrome.
It also makes Chrome body container with min-width:100%, […]
- Bad font rendering Chrome How i fix this?
First "D" is rendered on Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m and second is rendered on IE11.
adding -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; the problem remains...
It could […]
- Losing media query matching after switching portrait-landscape-portrait I really don't know what to do with this, I have a galaxy Tab 2, 7 inches tablet and using chrome as the browser (v26.0.1410.58) in Android 4.1.1.
I'm loading the web app in portrait mode […]
- Why is transition on transform: scale() makes an element become pixelated in webkit browsers? If I scale an element using CSS scale() it becomes pixelated while transitioning. But it becomes normal again when transition is finished (refer to the screenshot 1). However it happens […]
- CSS transform rotate works strangely on Chrome When I check on Firefox, it works great. But when using Chrome 37, the transform rotate doesn't work well.
Can anyone can help me explain what is happening here?
Here my code:
- Chrome jquery css strange checkbox behavior I think I've got a chrome related bug and the strange thing is, it suddenly happened without changing my code. I've made a script that remembers the selected checkbox value with jquery […]
- Html5 canvas zooming with dynamic figures i tried zooming in canvas html5 for static image.But when i tried zoom for drawing like(line,square,arc which is dynamic).i'm facing problem to zoom functionality.Please help me..thanks […]
- Animated/ responsive/ live icons on rollover. Example given I'm trying to find out how to recreate the effects of the icons here:
especially the retina display icon with the moveable lens.
However, after 2 days of […]
- Looking for a Family Tree I am creating Family Tree feature for my web app with HTML5 requirements. I already searched and found some JS samples, but I haven't find any that fit with my requirements. I already […]