» Broadcom Bluetooth device remains undetected (BCM2046, WIDCOMM )
Broadcom Bluetooth device remains undetected (BCM2046, WIDCOMM )
|September 27, 2012
Posted by forumadmin
lspci output :
Broadcom Corporation BCM4313 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Controller (rev 01)
lsusb output :
Broadcom Corp. BCM2046B1 USB 2.0 Hub (part of BCM2046 Bluetooth)
rfkill list output :
1: dell-bluetooth: Bluetooth
Soft blocked: no
Hard blocked: no
..but my WiFi works fine.
In Windows I had to install Dell Wirless 365 Bluetooth driver to get it working.
I installed BlueMan in Ubuntu, but it doesn’t show any Bluetooth adapter.
When I try to apply a kernel patch described here , it ends up saying:
patching file src/wl/sys/wl_linux.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 332.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED — saving rejects to file src/wl/sys/wl_linux.c.rej
Thanks for any help…
More Related Questions
- Dell Vostro 3560 bluetooth doesnt work I installed the wireless driver using this instruction How do I install BCM43142 wireless drivers for Dell Vostro 3460/3560 and I have WiFi working. No problems here.
But unfortunately […]
- Ubuntu 13.10 cant see my WiFi I'm trying out Ubuntu 13.10 from a Live DVD. It does not detect my WiFi or any other WiFi that my Windows 8 always shows.
I typed lspci -v in Terminal and here's what it says:
- Wireless signal very weak after uprading to ubuntu 13.04 if the additional driver Broad Corporation BCM4313 802.11b/g/n Wireless Lan Controller is activated(bcmwl-kernel-source), I can see all available wireless network spots, but I can't […]
- Ubuntu 13.10: Broadcom 43142 not finding bluetooth devices I have a Lenovo B590 laptop. The laptop is Ubuntu-certified for Ubuntu 12.04 64bit, so I wasn't expecting any problems. First I tried to get the Broadcom 43142 wifi/bluetooth module […]
- Ubuntu 12.10 on Macbook Pro 5,5 (Wifi Issue) I know this question gets asked almost every day with a different Macbook version, but I can't seem to find anything definitive for a Summer '09 MBP (5,5).
I installed Ubuntu 12.10 and […]
- Wifi disconnects every so often with Broadcom BCM4331, even with 13.04. My wifi connection drops about every few minutes or so, and the only way to reconnect is to disable wireless, reenable it, and reconnect. As you can imagine, this is really annoying. […]
- wifi not working on dell laptop in ubuntu I recently installed ubuntu 12.04 on my machine, but I am not able to use wi-fi in ubuntu. Actually there is a toggle button to turn on the wifi and when the wifi is ON an LED will glow. […]
- Dell Inspiron 1545 cannot connect to wifi I've installed Ubuntu 12.04 on a Dell Inspiron 1545 and I cannot access the internet. On the menu, Wired says the cable is unplugged and Wireless cannot find any network available.
- Extremely slow connection with a Broadcom BCM4313 wireless card Recently upgraded into 14.04 from 12.04 using ubuntu update manager. After the system restart, the browser is not showing the web pages(although the wireless network is present/connected […]
- How to put Hard Block on Bluetooth and WiFi? I have an Asus laptop with Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter. I've installed Ubuntu 13.04.
I tried sudo rfkill block all and the output of rfkill list all is
0: phy0: Wireless LAN