» Bitbucket plugin is not working on Android Studio 0.8.9
Bitbucket plugin is not working on Android Studio 0.8.9
|September 13, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
When I try to share my project on Bitbucket via plugin, Android Studio shows the error “Can’t publish part of repository”.
The same error occurs with the official plugin version 1.2.1 and with this plugin: https://bitbucket.org/dmitry_cherkas/jetbrains-bitbucket-connector/downloads/jetbrains-bitbucket-connector_IC-135.1230.zip
More Related Questions
- IntelliJ IDEA Bitbucket Git integration not pushing I initiated my git repo in my IntelliJ IDEA project. Then I click on share via Bitbucket under "Import into Version Control" Note: I've installed the plugin from jetbrains repository.
- Timeout with Mercurial on BitBucket clone: "transaction aborted!" I'm having Mercurial timeout issues when connecting to bitbucket. I get a rollback when I try to do a clone:
...warning: bitbucket.org certificate with fingerprint […]
- Cant pull or push code from bitbucket the thing is, suddenly git stoped working.. I can't push or pull code from bitbucket, I cant clone the repos either..
$ git pull origin master
error: Failed connect to bitbucket.org:443; […]
- Error when using popup method for java applet embed plugin wordpress im trying to use this plugin wordpress plugin:
when i use the method popup it will show error on line 41 , popup.php […]
- elgg plugin URL change I have a plugin names "Groups" whose URL has to be changed to "Projects" in Elgg 1.7.15.. I have changed every "group" keyword to "project" and also the folder names. I included a separate […]
- Creating plugin for Django-CMS I think I screwed up somewhere while trying to create a django-cms plugin and now I am unable to go back. The plugin (called sbbplugin) seems to be "working" (it gets displayed) but […]
- How does plugin system work (wordpress, mybb …)? I'm curious how plugins work, I just know that instead of changing the code we use plugins, but how do they do their job without changing the code ? and what should a coder consider when […]
- Integrating Option Tree in my plugin I am striving my best to integrate Option Tree plugin in my plugin, but couldn't integrate. Basically, when we want to integrate Option Tree in your Theme, you use below code in your […]
- Phonegap add plugin fails (errno 34) */plugin.xml When I add a plugin to a 3.0.0 phonegap project with an android platform, I have an error eventhough a bunch of files for the plugin are added. In addition to that error when I add it, the […]
- Get the path of current project opened in Xcode plugin I'm trying to create an Xcode plugin that should read all files contained in the project opened in Xcode and do further work with files names(Extract images names).
The question is how to […]