» bind ctrl-h to move left in vim under insert mode with vundle
bind ctrl-h to move left in vim under insert mode with vundle
|November 27, 2012
Posted by forumadmin
i am from china, so may my english is poor.
i used to write
:map! <C-h> <Left>
:map! <C-l> <Right>
in my .vimrc file to bind the ctrl-h to move left under insert mode and ctrl-l to move right. and they work well.
but after i use the vundle plugin to manage my plugin. the ctrl-h does not work now.It prefer to del and move left under insert mode, that is not my wish. but ctrl-l always work fine.
is there something wrong with ctrl-h , I think vundle affect it, or bind ctrl-h before me.
More Related Questions
- Favourite places in vim Is there a command in vim that can bookmark a place (path to the file, line number in that file), so that I can go to that place easily later?
It would be similar as NERDTree :Bookmark […]
- gnome-terminal vim gruvbox Just installed gruvbox color scheme for vim on ubuntu, but the color scheme is not fully supported in the terminal.
It works fine on a fedora box. Do I need any additional settings? […]
- Vim SQL omnicomplete I'm trying to use the dynamic SQL auto completion (omni menu) feature in vim, but it's not working.
I'm using the Yakuake terminal on Linux Mint, and the DBext vim plugin is working.
- Vim <CR> mapping not working? I just recently got into using vim, and am having great fun adding load of useful plugins. Problem is that at some point during setting up all of my plugins I hadn't noticed that the […]
- VIM: Change cursor to underscore in normal mode One nice feature of Sublime Text's Vintage Mode is that entering normal mode makes an underscore under the character you are one, rather than the standard cursor that highlights the […]
- How to create a key map to open and close the quickfix window in Vim If I use :lopen, Vim opens the quickfix window, and if I use :lcl on the window with errors (or the quickfix window itself), it closes it.
What I want to do in my .vimrc is to create a […]
- Temporarily disable some plugins using pathogen in vim. I think I have a bug in one plugin. I would like to load only this plugin, without having to delete all the other bundles in my pathogen's bundle folder, to debug.
Is it possible? […]
- Mapping control keys in GVim without <c-> and i_ctrl_v I've got a problem that I've already solved on the X-server level (BTW: I'm running Ubuntu 12.04) but not in GVim.
I have a German keyboard layout with the letters ö and ä where [ and ] […]
- How to source all vim files in directory I have split my .vimrc into several files and placed them into ~/vimfiles/vimrc.d/.
Currently I source each file in that directory using exact name:
- showing single space invisible character in vim I have added set listchars=tab:»\,trail:·,extends:#,nbsp:. for showing invisible characters.
It is working for tab extends but not working for nbsp, I have read the help for :set […]