» Auto resizing qt application. (main window)
Auto resizing qt application. (main window)
|September 13, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’ve recently started development in qt and so far it’s going good. Now my question is : can I auto re-size qt application as per my screen resolution ? Say, I ‘ve a main window designed for 1366 x 768. And it works for one system. While porting it to another system which supports 1280 x 800 or 800 x 600, is there an easy way to do it ? without changing UI design in creator ?
I appreciate any help regarding this.
Thanks in advance.
More Related Questions
- QNativeImage: Unable to attach to shared memory segment. I saw there is one same thread: OpenCv Error in C Wrapper for imread: QNativeImage: Unable to attach to shared memory segment That thread was posted about 4 months ago. No any answer. […]
- Stylesheets, widgets hidden and sizes in Qt There is a big problem with styleheets.
If you set the sizes through the style sheet by setting max and min values the same (fixed size) or whatever, and then you try to fetch them using […]
- How to link the window close (red x) to a function to close all threads in PyQt? Currently I am working on a GUI application that is developed in PyQt.
The functionality of this GUI contains several threads. I assume this is the reason that when I simply click the […]
- Windows 7 64bit, Qt 4: glGetVersion returns "1.1.0", nvogl32v.dll gets unloaded situation
I'm developing 32bit application that uses Qt 4, and I"m working on Windows 7 64bit.
My program has main non-OpenGL widget, and QGLWidget which is optionally opened by the […]
- Qt C++: How to change layout after new project opening? I would like to create two layouts for my program. The first one would be showed to user after startup of program and would contains two push buttons - new/open project and the right side […]
- When trying to build a project in Qt Creator, I get the error:ui_texo.h file not found #include "ui_texo.h" My project file qt.pro is located in the same folder as a .ui file called texo.ui. From what I have read, it seems like a file ui_texo.h should be automatically generated when I try to […]
- Qt: Running designer app with main in different directory I've written a Qt application initially in one directory, meaning that all the necessary files, and the like were included. So, the directory structure would look something like […]
- playing created Audio-Data has noise and periodical clicking in sound I write an application, which plays a sound getting from Hardware (like a ring buffer filled with a sinus wave with certain frequency). Everything works fine, and I can playback the […]
- How to use Intel C++ Compiler with Qt Creator I am writing a program wherein i will need to do a stupendous number of numerical calculations. But since I am developing the front end of the program in Qt Creator, I have as yet been […]
- Qt rendering an image and showing it I have a small app that renders an image. It's in .ppm format and opens nicely in Mac's Xee image viewer. The image is created in the default project folder.
However, the user doesn't […]