» Apache2 SSL cert, shows contents of redmine directory
Apache2 SSL cert, shows contents of redmine directory
|June 4, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have an Ubuntu 12.04 server where I have successfully installed redmine. I tried setting up an SSL cert on the server using this tutorial: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/articles/how-to-create-a-ssl-certificate-on-apache-for-ubuntu-12-04
I am still able to access the site using http://, but when I try to use https://, I just see the contents or Index of… files. I’m not really sure where to begin, or even which information from my server to post here to get an answer. Please let me know in the comments what information would be helpful, and I’ll gladly post it. Thanks,
partial contents of /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
allow from all
More Related Questions
- Apache2 DirectoryIndex Issue I am a little stuck and am sure that this is a trivial problem, but just can't seem to find the right solution.
I have a local development server running apache2 w/mod_ssl & […]
- SSL Connection to Apache web server I follow up on setting up SSL connection to my Apache2
It works well when I access my website from a local IP address
but if I use a Dynamic DNS service with HTTPS in the beginning than
- installing a SSL certificate I have ISPConfig3 installed on my server. I've never installed an SSL certificate before, especially with ISPConfig3.
I am trying to install the default domain certificate and I was given […]
- Changed LAMP WWW directory to Dropbox, now getting 403 Forbidden I wan to use my Dropbox/Web directory as the server directory for LAMP. I cahnged /etc/apache2/sites-available/default
DocumentRoot /home/me/Dropbox/Web #changed from […]
- Trouble configuring apache server to proxy an SSL connection I'm running an application on Tomcat7 with Apache Portable Runtime, I bought an SSL certificate and configured it correctly - when I try to connect through the ip:port combination, it […]
- VSFTPD 553 error: could not create file Fresh LAMP server setup with Ubuntu 12.04 and VSFTPD.
I'm trying to access the /var/www folder (web root) with FTP user.
I created a new user ftpuser and added it to the www-data user […]
- Request Tracker 4.x on Ubuntu 12.04 I have a Ubuntu 12.04 server installed on my machine. I am trying to install request-tracker4. Here's what I have done so far :
a) Installed request-tracker via "sudo apt-get install […]
- Problem to install Apache 2.4.2 in Ubuntu 12.04 I followed these steps to install Apache 2.4.2 in Ubuntu 12.04, but it seems Apache is not installed, here's what I did (I followed the steps on this site […]
- Problems with the /var/www folder I am new to Ubuntu, I've installed 12.04. I used to use wamp server on Windows, and after changing OS I moved some files from www folder to /var/www on Ubuntu. But when I try to view that […]
- Cron job to restart Apache Ubuntu Server 12.04. I use:
sudo crontab -e
* * * * * root /etc/init.d/apache2 restart > /dev/null 2>&1
sudo restart cron
And it doesnt work. How to fix it? So many docs in […]