» Apache wamp, zend framework installation issue (permission issue and more)
Apache wamp, zend framework installation issue (permission issue and more)
|September 21, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am trying to install zend framework very very naive looked up in the internet for setting but when i apply those settings it doesn’t work. I get the following error
You don’t have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/2.4.9 (Win64) PHP/5.5.12 Server at localhost Port 80
let me go step by step what I did
Installed Zend framework
added following line in this file
un-commented the following two lines of code from
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
add the following few lines in
SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV "development"
Allow from all
After this when i restart my wamp server i get the error message which i mention at the top…
after getting the error message I started from scratch and after every step i check if i get the the same error.
what I have found is if i put back # sing in front of this line
Include conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf it works fine but as soon as i un comment that line again same error… dont know why … b
by the way i ran
localhost/ both worked and showed my the localhost page…
Please Note that i am running windows 8.1 64 bit and very latest version of wamp server i think 2.5 with apache2.4.9 and php5.5.12 and mysql5.6.17 if that is any helpful for you to solving this issue..
More Related Questions
- vhosts dont appear to be working on OS X Mavericks Apache installation I am trying to set up the Apache server which comes with OS X Mavericks with vhosts so that a domain name resolves to my user level document webroot. I have followed this tutorial which […]
- Forbidden You dont have permission to access / on this server I have configure my Apache by myself and try to load phpMyAdmin on virtual host, but received "403 Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server".
- Error message "Forbidden You dont have permission to access / on this server" I have configured my Apache by myself and have tried to load phpMyAdmin on a virtual host, but I received:
403 Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server
- Apache could not be started – ServerRoot must be a valid directory and Unable to find the specified module i'm using xampp portable server and i'm having some trouble with apache http server, it says "ServerRoot must be a valid directory"
Command line output:
Please close this command only […]
- Including .htaccess in apache2.conf with AllowOverride None slows down Apache?
If you have access to the main server configuration file (usually called httpd.conf), you should add the logic from the .htaccess file in, for example, a <Directory> section in […]
- Zend Framework not working on WAMP I am new to Zend and want to run a Zend based project. Through many tutorials etc here is what I have done.
Step 1: Downloaded Zend Framework and moved the extracted contents to […]
- Forbidden You dont have permission to access on this server. Centos 6 / Laravel 4 i got a problem after i finish to set up LAMP and installed my laravel 4 application. Everything seem went well, when i go on my ip address url, it show me the first page of my application […]
- Apache virtual hosts on OSX 10.9.1 I've set up everything according to
And then followed the guide for virtual hosts config […]
- verification of user id <null> not configured for anonymous user Hi I am using Centos 5 and Apache/2.2.15 .
When I try to access a file from a different machine , I get below error :
access to /mydir/myfile.php failed, reason: verification of user id […]
- WAMP 403 Forbidden message on Windows 7 I have installed WAMP version 2.1 on my windows 7 machine. When i browse to localhost in my browser, the WAMP server page is visible.
But when I browse to my IP in my browser, I get the […]