» Any pretty data visualization libraries for Python?
Any pretty data visualization libraries for Python?
|April 20, 2010
Posted by forumadmin
Googling for ‘python visualization libraries’ only turns up stuff like VTK and mayavi, which are primarily more for no-nonsense scientific use.
More Related Questions
- Good Ways to Visualize Longitudinal Categorical Data in R [Update: Although I've accepted an answer, please add another answer if you have additional visualization ideas (whether in R or another language/program). Texts on categorical data […]
- How do I draw a violin plot using ggplot2? Can I use ggplot2 to produce a violin plot? Perhaps using some variation of geom_boxplot()? Asked By - Sam Read Answers
- plotting 3d scatter in matplotlib I have a collection of Nx3 matrices in scipy/numpy and I'd like to make a 3 dimensional scatter of it, where the X and Y axes are determined by the values of first and second columns of […]
- Scientific data visualization and the .NET framework I have spent a long time searching for a product that would bring functionality similar to matplotlib to the .NET framework. From what I can tell, nothing really measures up. Is this an […]
- Generating a 3D CAPTCHA [pic] I would like to write a Python script that would generate a 3D CAPTCHA like this one:
Which graphics libraries can I use?
Source: ocr-research.org.ua Asked By - […]
- Best analytics/data visualization library for MongoDB In your opinion, what is the best library to crunch data AND build the web based reports in this context:
Data: documents in MongoDB, less than 1M documents, time is a key dimension in […]
- graphics in python to make a task manger I am designing a task manager for a month using graphics in python. I have created the calendar for the month of July. I would like to display the tasks for a given date, add new tasks, […]
- FFT for Spectrograms in Python How would I go about using Python to read the frequency peaks from a WAV PCM file and then be able to generate an image of it, for spectogram analysis?
I'm trying to make a program that […]
- Alternative to Google Visualizations Annotated Timeline? (graphing library) Is there any alternative to Google's Annotated Timeline Visualization API?
There's some bugs in the Annotated Timeline, and it doesn't appear they will be addressed.
Also it is a Flash […]