I can bring up an
activity by clicking on a
view in a
activity is not yet started,
android will create a new and call
onCreate(), i can retrieve
getExtra() from the
However if the
activity is already started and in the top of the
stack, the target
activity is just brought to the top to display without running any code
I cannot use
android:launchMode="SingleTop" to call
onNewIntent (Intent intent), but I need “multiple” activity from other part of the app
I just want the
click event of the
widget view just start a new
instance of activity as the behaviour of
android:launchMode="standard" so that I can decide what should be done based on
any idea ? thank you
More Related Questions
- PendingIntent does not let me launch an activity more than once through notifications, is there a way to solve this? I'm trying to launch an application from my apps notification. I suggest 3 applications in the notification and the user can select which one to launch.
The problem is once an app is […]
- Logical Flow of all Intents (PendingIntents) in this app widget snippet I am learning how to build home screen widget in Android. This code is for an app widget to toggle RingerMode from NORMAL to SILENT and vice-versa.
This works fine but I need a full […]
- How to create android app with app widget in single application I have already done one android application which is store date with person name and phone number.
Now I have to develop one widget for this application to show today (date, person name, […]
- Android: can I put 2 Pendingintents on the same view? I have an App Widget.
In the App Widget I try to set 2 Pendingintests on the same Viev:
Intent i1 = new Intent(getApplicationContext(), […]
- Android – Why use pending intents for geofences I just finished the tutorial for geofencing on Android (http://developer.android.com/training/location/geofencing.html) and I wonder why the 'callback' for geofences are done via pending […]
- How can you detect if your activity is being onPaused because of a PendingIntent which you created? If I have an Activity which is in the foreground and I navigate to another Activity within my app, I can detect this by setting a flag when you begin the transfer and wiping it when you […]
- How can I make a move on AppWidget when I touch it Now, I'm making AppWidget on Android and I do made a simplicity AppWidget successfully.
But when I try to make a AppWidget that can change image or some values, the problem appears.
- Android multi-button widget: pressing Android Home brakes widget buttons identification I have a simple widget with 2 buttons. Clicking on any widget button should open the same activity, but with a different parameter. Everything works good: clicking button 1 opens an […]
- Android widget onclick listener for several buttons I am trying to create a widget for my application,
From my reading on android developer site your onclick listeners all need to have an Intent?
But what if I jut want my button to update […]
- Clickable widgets in android The developer documentation has seemed to have failed me here. I can create a static widget without thinking, I can even create a widget like the analogue clock widget that will update […]