I want to add multiple WebViews in a scroll container. In order to do this I am adding them programatically inside LinearLayout.
Now the problem is when I am loading the data in WebViews using loadDataWithBaseURL() method, WebViews are leaving some extra space at the bottom. Not able to find a proper solution for this problem. Can anybody please tell me why it is happening?
More Related Questions
- Android WebView leaves space for scrollbar In my WebView, I have some block elements that have a background color (different than white). However, the background color does not go all the way across the sky.. um, screen. Instead, […]
- android- How to use ViewPager inside scrollView I've a layout that has 3 parts . One of them is viewpager . I need to scroll the screen .
i've this code but the problem is this ,the viewpager is not showing at all .
- WebView wont scroll in Android 2.x I have a problem with the WebView.
I am opening a Webpage in this WebView and it won't scroll in Android 2.x, but it will scroll in Android 3.x+.
Any Idea what can I do to fix […]
- Android Scrollview child background color flashes I am facing a strange issue with scrollview as the child's background flashes when i scroll up/down. Important thing is that i have an edittext inside the scrollview. Also as per my visual […]
- Android – scrollable and rotatable FrameLayout I need to prepare FrameLayout (containing ImageView much bigger than screen size and other ImageViews - overlays), which must be simultaneously:
rotatable by any angle
scrollable both […]
- Twitter Whats Happening Bar I'd like to implement the same behavior Twitter app has
respect the "What's happening?" bottom bar.
The element disappear gradually while scrolling up,
and reappears from the bottom […]
- HorizontalScrollView does not fill parent view I want to scroll my text view text in vertically and horizontally, it works but horizontal scroll bar appear exactly bottom of last line, instead i want this on bottom of scroll-view […]
- Horizontal Scrollview containing a LinearLayout with a Listview I have LinearLayout which hierarchy looks like this: HorizontalScrollview as root, it contains a vertical LinearLayout and inside of it a horizontal LinearLayout as the header (made with […]
- Android scrollview as listitem I have a listview that has custom child items. Each list item has scrollview inside. Its not good practice to put scrollview inside listview but my requirement is like that.
Example: I […]
- ListView in Fragment in ViewPager in ScrollView for android >=2.3 Is it possible to do it?
The main point are:
A Complex header out of the listView but that must scroll
A ListView whose scroll is handled by the far ScrollView parent.
The ListView […]