|March 16, 2011
Posted by forumadmin
I removed a project in my solution and then later re-added it.
Since reading it.. I’m getting an
ambiguous reference error now which I can’t remove.
viewing the implementation of the class (which is getting the error) I see it references it twice:
> ClassName (myclass.Class) myclass.Class
> ClassName (myclass.Class) myclass.Class, Version=22.214.171.124
the namespace is only viewed once, but this problem only exists in 1 partial view.
<%@ Control Language="C#" Inherits="System.Web.Mvc.ViewUserControl<MyClass.Class.MyViewModel>" %>
MyViewModel is giving the ambiguous error, if i view all the available classes it shows duplicates like:
but when I open another partial view in the same project, it’s fine. It’s just the 1 partial that seems to be retaining the duplicate reference.
Any idea how I can resolve this?
More Related Questions
- Visual Studio 2010 Publish Web feature not including all DLLs I have an ASP.NET MVC 2 application.
Web project contains a reference to SomeProject
SomeProject contains references to ExternalAssembly1 and ExternalAssembly2.
- Deploying Asp.Net MVC 2 /C# 4.0 application on IIS 6 I got a problem migrating from VS.Net 2008 / MVC 1 to VS.NET 2010 (+C# 4.0) / MVC 2
The web.config has been updated, the site runs well in Cassini, but my problem now is deploying on IIS […]
- N-Tier Architecture with Service Layer, Business Layer, and Entity Framework Just wanted some feedback/help with the way I'm architecturing my application. My current solution structure looks something like this:
UI (Actual MVC application)
Core (only Controllers […]
- How do I POST data from an asp.net MVC controller to a non-MVC asp.net page? One department in our company is using classic asp.net while ours department is using MVC.
We need to pass 5 variables to his page (by form submit). Can someone please show a simple […]
- Showing Difference between two datetime values in hours I am retrieving two date time values from the database. Once the value is retrieved, I need the difference between the two values.
For that, I create a timespan variable to store the […]
- Shared AssemblyInfo for uniform versioning across the solution I've read about this technique: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jjameson/archive/2009/04/03/shared-assembly-info-in-visual-studio-projects.aspx
Basically it means to create a […]
- Configuring deep dependencies with Unity IoC Let's say I have the following classes and interfaces in my MVC 2 project:
IRepository1, IRepository2, IRepository3
public class ConcreteRepository1 : IRepository1
- Problems with Html.BeginForm() asp.net MVC 2 I have a SearchController.cs in my controller folder, it has an Action named Index. My search folder has a view named Index
The following code is in my /Controller/SearchController
- gridview findcontrol returning empty "" i am trying to read from a textbox within a gridview by using this code
protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
foreach (GridViewRow row in […]
- How to handle RowEditing event in asp.net MVC 2? I have used grid view control on view page of the asp.net mvc2 application. I want to edit the row of the grid view. I have written code for event handler RowEditing as like in simple web […]