» Alert boxes in flash 4.7 not working correctly
Alert boxes in flash 4.7 not working correctly
|September 15, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have a flash project that I originally did in Flash 4.0, but just moved it in to 4.7. Now, all of the alert boxes look weird. They don’t look like popups anymore, just text and buttons jammed together at the top of the screen whenever I call the Alert.Show(“text”) method like in this screenshot http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag358/Robby_Chamblee/badalert_zps8079def4.png. This is a pretty significant problem since this application is using a lot of alert boxes.
More Related Questions
- Adobe Flash Builder: visual components arent displayed I stuck. I've been trying to get working simple app with Adobe Flash Builder but with no luck.
It's pretty simple and I even didn't get visual elements such as button to be displayed on […]
- How do I make a Mac Terminal pop-up/alert? Applescript? I want to be able to have my program display an alert, notice, whatever that displays my custom text. How is this done? Also, is it possible to make one with several buttons that sets a […]
- How to display temporary popup message on iPhone/iPad/iOS I'd like to display a temporary message on the iPhone/iPad displaying confirmation of an action, or some quick status about some background activity.
Is there a standard control to do […]
- Not getting key code for alt key flash AS3 I am having some trouble in getting key code for alt key. Can Anyone help in it.
I am sharing for source code the way I am trying to do it.
- Flash Banners Conflicting with Pop-Up Blockers? We've been creating banners using the getURL linking method (in a blank window). For many people, it works just fine. You click the banner and are taken to our site. For others (me […]
- Collision Detection in Flash Functionalities? (hitTestObject)
Hello, so I've been recently using hitTestObject to detect collisions in an android app I'm making. After testing for a bit, I realized that the game was detecting "fake" collisions. What […]
- addChild/init issue hey im doing the "Flash Bubbles: Paricle Systems with TimelineMax" from youtube. i got this code:
- As3 – How To Check What IDE the SWF is Running From with Code? I know this is kind of a strange thing to I want to find, but here is a little backstory as to why I'm trying to do this:
I am making an online multiplayer flash game. I am using flash […]
- Chromium 34 cant detect flash plugin I've deleted ~/.macromedia and ~/.adobe contents and after a restart chromium can't detect flash plugin. It works just fine in Firefox
I have only Chromoting Viewer on […]
- Making apps for android 2.1 in flash cs5 via air. Impossible? Can anyone tell me if it is still posible to make applications for android 2.1 eclair in flash cs5 via air. I have spent a lot of time downloading, installing, configuring... all the […]