Which CAS implementation should i use to enable CAS single sign on to my django app (trusing a specified CAS server, I’m not interested in creating a CAS provider) ? What I can find are the following:
I’ve used django-cas before, and it seems to work but seems kind of abandoned? django-cas-consumer at least seems to have more recent activity.
What are the actual pros and cons of each implementation? Are there other implementations I should use?
More Related Questions
- Which CAS implementation to use in django? Which CAS implementation should i use to enable CAS single sign on to my django app (trusing a specified CAS server, I'm not interested in creating a CAS provider) ? What I can find are […]
- Simple SSO – using custom authentication – CAS or some Oauth or openid server?
I'd like to know more about the
different ways of solving Single
Sign-On and their pros and cons. Have you worked with one particular solution, tell me what's good about it and tell […]
- Not all sites login automatically using CAS? I already have a working CAS and other sites has the capability to for single sign on. But there is this one site, that does not login automatically. It redirects me to the sites login […]
- How to register a URL or a site in CAS? I am working on a site that has already a working Single Sign on using CAS. I was told to apply this function for a new site. That is when I click on a button, it would sign me in […]
- How to refresh/keep alive the parent session on a CAS server I am integrating against a CAS server. User logs into there, gets forwarded to a script which does the CAS validation, gets the User and logs them in. This all works fine.
Part of the […]
- SSO with CAS or OAuth? I wonder if I should use the CAS protocol or OAuth + some authentication provider for single sign-on.
A User tries to access a protected resource, but is not […]
- CAS + SSLHandshakeException + ValidatorException + PKIX path building failed + unable to find valid certification path to requested target I am working on Central Authentication System (jasig.org) to implementing Single Sign On featute
for my intranet web application. I have two tomcat instance running in my same […]
- javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException on CAS Services Short story, my boss want to use single login for many application we made and i try CAS for this need.
I'm trying to install CAS as my SSO. i generate jks file from keytool in java bin. […]
- Extending the User model with custom fields in Django What's the best way to extend the User model (bundled with Django's authentication app) with custom fields? I would also possibly like to use the email as the username (for authentication […]
- CAS +JOSSO+SSO+LDAP What is the best way [closed] In my project the first,i will login page with SSO.. What is the best way? CAS or JOSSO? And Should i use LDAP? Which LDAP(OpenLDAP,Active directry)? Asked By - […]